Friday, March 28, 2008

2 weeks of Italy

Hey all of you!

I just got back from 2 weeks of travelling around Italy how greatis to be erasmus student:) ). The First week I spent in Rome and Napels, where I experienced absolutely crazy (but traditional) Easter,exploring the nearby village, style of life and yummy (some more some less) things to eat.

Here is a picture so you can imagine..:):







The second week was the absolute opposite of the first one:) I met my family and went skiing. After incredible 12 hours of traveling to Livigno(which really is not 12 hours away , but beeing a poor student I took only the regionale treni), I arrived in a beautiful region of high hills covered with fresh snow and sunshine. We had an amazing week of snowboarding and enjoying the local foods and drinks (I highly recommend the local favourite Bombardino, which is a great help if you aren't so skilled on the slopes) ..:)



So now with all the freshly gained energy let's get back to school and back to working...":)See you in class or somewhere else.

1 comment:

Elena B said...

Hi Nina,
I cannot come to the English lesson on Monday because I'll be taking the exam for the European computer Driving License. In my blog, you'll find my proposal for the topic of our final project.
See you on Wednesday!

Elena