Monday, December 10, 2007

My PLE

Here is a link to my PLE, created here in Padova for this semester. The big bubble around it isn't my intention, it appeared there and I don't have time anymore now to get rid of it...sorry:)

Creating the mindmap was surprisingly interesting. First I thought it would be sort of useless, just to draw a map of my learning habits, especially because I’m not really the mindmap fan (never found it useful for my studying). When I started though, it got to be quite exciting. I just kept on adding things and it made me realize how I actually perceive education in general.

As you can see on the map, I didn’t distinguish formal and informal education right from the start. I didn’t for a reason that these two kinds of education for me just come on together, influence each other and at the end mean one thing. I think it is important to be able to take both of these experiences and use them together.

For that reason I thought of the factors that influence my learning and then developed them more. At the end it helped me organize my head a little bit, which is especially helpful now before the exams☺

Ok…more in class☺
Bye everyone
Nina

No comments: